One down, one to go?

I had told MIM earlier last week I wanted to wait to hear back from HP before I made a decision on what I was going to do, which was Friday. Long complicated story aside, they(HP) would like to hire me but can't for a little while due to a hiring freeze. Would I be willing to wait? Not really since I'd rather work for MIM anyway. So it just seemed to confirm that idea. Contacted Alexey, the CTO of MIM, and he wants to get together this coming Wednesday for a meeting with the rest of the team (I pretty much met everyone there I thought, at least in passing, but maybe he wants to buy everyone coffee or something) and to talk about some of the final details like compensation and other employee/employer relations. At least that's what I hope it is and not a "Sorry we found someone to work for us for cheaper" or something. haha

This is my last week at the fitness club though! I'm way excited, no more drives across town at 4:30 in the morning. I'm going to try try TRY to keep getting up early somewhat, at the very least until this class is done with. If I can just go down to the coffee shop that is underneath the office of MIM and work on homework and stuff for 2 hours a day, I'd be all set here in about 3-4 weeks. Then I could just coast completely until graduation. : ) .. wow almost forgot about that in all the goings on!


© 2017 Chad Jorgenson. All Rights Reserved.